I finished the table runner last night. I am pleased with the progress I am making to bind 90 degree corners. These are almost perfect (for me). However, this project had four corner angles that were greater and I couldn’t figure them out. I should have done a search for a tutorial. Next time. I used a dinner plate to trace the lines for the quilting around the center block. Coincidentially the runner was exactly the same width as the plate! You think I planned it that way. I will give it a the gift certificate for a flower arrangement to the director of Young Life today for the silent auction at their dessert fundraiser on Saturday. I have three days to quilt and bind the next project. Drop in then for the pictorial.