- Purple, Amethyst, Mauve, Lavender (the colour, NOT the scent)
- Sorrel Borscht
- anything by Sharon Kay Penman
- Oh, did I mention books?
- The Prodigal Summer
- The Prayer – Andrea Bocelli & Celine Dionne
- Cross Stitch
- Chicago – the musical
- The Big Bang Theory
- The Tudors, Game of Thrones, The Queen
- Where’s Willy?
- Choral music
- MacPherson’s Farwell – the tune
- Perogies (eating not making)
- Robin Hood – Prince of Thieves, The Blind Side, Shawshank Redemption, The Princes Bride, Defiance, Finding Forrester, Lady Hawke
- Christian Slater
- Collies and Shelties
- Home Free especially ‘Man of Constant Sorrow’ and ‘Sea Shanty Medley’
- Dark rum
- Caramel, Butterscotch, Toffee
Christian Slater all the way! Too bad the series ‘Breaking In’ got cancelled… great show.
The Princess Bride…my favorite! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog 🙂
The best line of the whole movie, and there are a stash of REALLY good lines.
Westley: Why won’t my arms move?
Fezzik: You’ve been mostly-dead all day.
Thanks for stopping by.
Thanks for listing MacPherson’s Farewell. While I’m semi-familiar with Robert Burns, I’d not heard of this particular work. It is a powerful lament – the version I heard was by Highway56.
He played a tune and he danced a-roon,
Below the gallows tree
Oh, and thanks for stopping by – hope you saw or read something of interest!
We have two hymns in our hymnal set to that tune. Thanks for stopping by.
Ha – I’m pretty much a heathen, so we don’t have that in common.
But I love Sharon Kay Penman, and The Princess Bride.
And I’m also a quilter, which you know.
Thanks for visiting my blog, which is brand new today!
Welcome to the blogging world :). And we likely have more in common than you might expect ;).
Shawshank Redemption is my all time favorite movie. We also have several other favorites!
I’m trying to limit my list to my absolute favourites, otherwise this list would be ridiculously long. Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you for liking my blog post Modern Thinking, on the quilt my daughter and I made. BTW, I love purple, too! All shades. Thanks.
Thank you for returning the visit, welcome to my e-place.